Jim Scanlon - Athletic Director
508-943-6700, ext. 176
"Accountability In Action"
DMS Spring 2022 Sports Registration is NOW OPEN!
Sign ups will be done exclusively online, and will remain open from Fri. 2/18/22 and will CLOSE Mon. 3/14/22. The steps below should be followed:
- Prospective student-athlete and a parent/legal guardian should go to the registration link below.
- If signing up online for the first time, parent/legal guardian should create an account. If a returning user, parent/legal guardian should sign in to their account.
- Once logged in, please read all information pertaining to sports sign ups, then select your school's icon at the top of the page.
- Proceed to sign your student up for one sport, fully complete the registration form, and click "submit".
- Ensure a valid physical exam signed and dated within the last 13 months by the student's medical provider is turned in to the school nurse (Mrs. Jill Robichaud - firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Doctor's notes are not accepted - physical exams are required.
The following sports will be offered to 7th and 8th grade students only in the Spring 2022 Season:
Boys/Girls Lacrosse (*8th Grade ONLY @ SH - more info to come)
- Once registration closes, coaches will reach out directly to students and families with more information on tryout dates/times/locations, tryout and team expectations, schedules, etc.
Baseball - Nick Champeau - email@example.com
Softball - TBA - firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2022 SPORTS SIGN UP LINK: https://shepherdhill-
CrossCountry Information: https://www.dcrsd.org/schools/dudley-middle/athletics/cross-country