Jim Scanlon - Athletic Director
508-943-6700, ext. 176
"Accountability In Action"
CMS Winter 2021-2022 Sports Registration is NOW OPEN!
Sign ups will be done exclusively online, and will remain open from Mon. 11/8/21 and will CLOSE Mon. 11/22/21. The steps below should be followed:
- Prospective student-athlete and a parent/legal guardian should go to the registration link below.
- If signing up online for the first time, parent/legal guardian should create an account. If a returning user, parent/legal guardian should sign in to their account.
- Once logged in, please read all information pertaining to sports sign ups, then select your school's icon at the top of the page.
- Proceed to sign your student up for one sport, fully complete the registration form, and click "submit".
- Ensure a valid physical exam signed and dated within the last 13 months by the student's medical provider is turned in to the school nurse (Mrs. Carol Zappulla - firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Doctor's notes are not accepted - physical exams are required.
The following sports will be offered to 7th and 8th grade students only in the Winter 2021-2022 Season:
The following sports will be offered to all students in the Winter 2021-2022 Season:
Once registration closes, coaches will reach out directly to students and families with more information on tryout dates/times/locations, tryout and team expectations, schedules, etc.
WINTER 2021-2022 SPORTS SIGN UP LINK: https://
VIEW SCHEDULES HERE: https://www.