New Student Registration
At this time new student registrations for the 2020-2021 school year will be conducted online. Please follow the steps outlined below. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact Anne Marie LaFond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations for the 2021-2022 will open in April. Kindergarten registration dates are TBD. Once it is determined details will be posted on this page, and the school pages for Mason Road School and Charlton Elementary School. It will also be posted on the bulletins outside at each town hall.
For the details on the Model A student learning time schedule please click here: Model A This schedule of learning will begin on January 25, 2021.
Log in to the registration portal or create a new user account. You can access the portal by clicking here: dcrsd.schoolbrains.com/enrollment
Print, complete, scan and upload the following documents into the registration portal.
- Release of Records
- Transportation Form
- Student Health History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Department of Education Kindergarten Survey (for incoming Kindergarten students only)
- Policy JF, Residency - keep a copy for your records. Scan the completed signature pages (last 2 pages) into the registration portal.
Scan and upload the following documentation into the registration portal.
- Parent/guardian please submit one document from column A, B and C as outlined on page 2 in Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency.
- Student's Birth Certificate - Original or copy with raised seal is required.
- Legal Documents - Custody paperwork, restraining orders, name change documents, etc.
- Signed Individualized Education Plan - if applicable
- Signed 504 Plan - if applicable
- Immunization Record - Print out from physician's office is accepted . Please include last physical, if entering Kindergarten please be sure a lead test is documented.
*Parent/guardian - please withdraw your child(ren) from the school that they will be leaving by signing the transfer card in their school office (if transferring from another Massachusetts school). The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will send the record release form to the school from which they are transferring from after the parent/guardian meets with the central registrar.