New Student Registration
All schools within the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District are closed through the end on the school year.
At this time new student registrations for the 2019-2020 and the 2020-2021 school year will be conducted virtually. Please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Carefully review the following: Residency Policy and Requirements JF
School Assignments are as follows:
2. Scan the documentation outlined below along with the enrollment packet and release of records to email@example.com. A virtual appointment will be scheduled by emailing me. I will send you an invite to Google Meet or Zoom so we can conduct the registration. Your registration is not complete until the "meeting" has taken place.
- Student's Birth Certificate - Original or copy with raised seal is required. It will be copied and returned.
- Legal Documents - Custody paperwork, restraining orders, name change documents, etc.
- Signed Individualized Education Plan - if applicable
- Signed 504 Plan - if applicable
- Parent/guardian please submit one document from column A, B and C as outlined on page 2 in Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency.
- Immunization Record - Print out from physician's office is accepted . Please include last physical, if entering Kindergarten please be sure a lead test is documented.
*Parent/guardian - please withdraw your child(ren) from the school that they will be leaving by signing the transfer card in their school office (if transferring from another Massachusetts school). The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will send the record release form to the school from which they are transferring from after the parent/guardian meets with the central registrar.