New Student Registration
Registrations for the 2021-2022 school year are being accepted for all grades. New student registrations are conducted online. Please follow the steps outlined below.
**If your child was previously enrolled and was withdrawn, please contact the school to re-enroll. You will need to provide updated residency, occupancy, physical, immunization record and grades/transcripts. You DO NOT need to follow the directions below.**
Step 1 - Online Registration Form
Registration Portal: You will be asked to create a secure family account the first time you use this registration system. Please remember the email address and password used to create this account so you can access the account at a later time for editing, uploading documentation or registering additional students. The documentation outlined below will be uploaded, by the parent, during the registration process.
Residents of Charlton:
Charlton Elementary School: Grades PK-1
Heritage School: Grades 2-4
Charlton Middle School: Grades 5-8
Residents of Dudley:
Mason Road School: PK-1
Dudley Elementary School - Grades 2-4
Dudley Middle School - Grades 5-8
Residents of both towns:
Shepherd Hill Regional High School - Grades 9-12
Step 2 - Legal Documentation
Parent/Guardian - Please gather documents below for each student being registered.
- Birth Certificate - Government issued original or copy with raised seal
- Proof of Physical Custody - If applicable
Step 3 - Proof of Residency
Parent/Guardian must provide the following Proof of Residency documents.
- Proof Of Residency, Occupancy, and Identification – One document or set of documents from EACH column.
- School Admission Residency JF Policy - please review the policy
- School Admission Residency JF Policy Signature Pages - Once the policy has been reviewed please sign and upload the signature page.
- Residency Affidavit - To be completed if you do not have a lease or own your home.
Step 4 - Health Documentation
Please review the School Health Policy and Procedures. The Health Record and Certificate of Immunization must be completed or provided by your child's Primary Care Physician. These documents can be provided by the parent/guardian or faxed to the school nurse by your child's doctor. These records may be uploaded to the registration portal. Please refrain from emailing health/medical documents in compliance with HIPAA Privacy Laws.
- Health Record - Must be dated within the past 12 months, print out from physician is acceptable.
- Certificate of Immunization - Must be dated within the past 12 months, print out from physician is acceptable.
- Medicaid Expansion Authorization Form - Please review this document and complete the second page if you acknowledge and permit the Dudley-Charlton Schools to submit your child's information to Medicaid. Note that this is optional.
- Student Health History Form - Please complete and upload, this form is required.
Step 4 - Other