2021-2022 Kindergarten and PreSchool Registration
SCHOOL YEAR 2021 - 2022
Kindergarten is a full-day program held at Charlton Elementary School for Charlton residents and Mason Road School for Dudley residents. Any child who will be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2021 is eligible for Kindergarten. Any child who will be 4 years old on or before August 31, 2021 is eligible for PreSchool.
Registration meetings are held remotely via Google Meet. A meeting ID and call-in number will be provided by email once a meeting is scheduled. The process below should be completed prior to your meeting date. It is important to upload the necessary documents before our scheduled meeting.Schedule your appointment here: Enrollment Appointment
Note: Video is not required for these meetings but is preferred.
Step 1 - Online Registration Form
Registration Portal: You will be asked to create a secure family account the first time you use this registration system. Please remember the email address and password used to create this account so you can access the account at a later time for editing or registering additional students. The documentation outlined below will be uploaded, by the parent, during the registration process. Please check your email regularly for any follow-up from the registrar!
Step 2 - Legal Documentation
Parent/Guardian should gather documents below for each student being registered.
- Birth Certificate - Government issued original or copy with raised seal
- Proof of Physical Custody - If applicable
Step 3 - Proof of Residency
Parent/Guardian must provide the following Proof of Residency documents.
- Proof Of Residency, Occupancy, and Identification – One document or set of documents from EACH column.
- Residency Policy - For ALL families, please read and sign this document, acknowledging the District's requirements.
- Residency Affidavit - To be completed if you do not have a lease or own your home.
Step 4 - Health Documentation
Please review the School Health Policy and Procedures. The Health Record and Certificate of Immunization must be completed or provided by your child's Primary Care Physician. These documents can be provided by the parent/guardian or faxed to the Registrar's office by your child's doctor (508-761-1524). These records may be uploaded to the registration portal. Please refrain from emailing health/medical documents in compliance with HIPAA Privacy Laws.
- Health Record - Must be dated within the past 12 months, print out from physician is acceptable.
- Certificate of Immunization - Must be dated within the past 12 months, print out from physician is acceptable.
- Medicaid Expansion Authorization Form - Please review this document and complete the second page if you acknowledge and permit the Dudley-Charlton Schools to submit your child's information to Medicaid. Note that this is optional.
- Student Health History Form - Please complete and upload, this form is required.
- PK & K Immunuzation Checklist
Step 4 - Other
- Please complete the Kindergarten Survey if you have a child who will be of Kindergarten age in the fall.
- Home Language Survey
- Transportation Form
- Charlton Elementary School Preschool Session Preference Form
- Mason Road School Preschool Session Preference Form