DCRSD Student Technology Acceptable Use Policy IJNDBA: Agreement Form
Student Technology Acceptable Use Policy (IJNDBA)
All students are required to return a signed copy of this form to the school office prior to using any DudleyCharlton Regional School District technology resources. An updated agreement form must be returned at the start of each school year.
1. I acknowledge that I have received, read, and fully understood the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District’s Technology Acceptable Use Policy and that I agree to abide by the policies within.
2. I fully understand that use of the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District’s “technology resources”, including, but not limited to, district owned, tablets, printers, network, district provided websites, cloud computing technologies, and Internet access are provided for educational purposes only.
3. I understand that any violation of the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District’s Technology Acceptable Use Policy may result in the restriction, suspension or cancellation of access privileges and may result in other disciplinary action, civil liability or criminal prosecution by the appropriate authorities.
4. I understand that if I choose to bring in “personal” devices, I do so at my own risk. I understand the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged “personal” devices. I also understand the district IT Department will provide no technical support or assistance for “personal” devices.
5. Amendments and modifications to this policy may be approved by the School Committee from time to time and will be posted for viewing.
Student Signature: ____________________________________________________
Student Name: (please print)___________________________________________