Shepherd Hill Merchandise
Are you looking for Shepherd Hill merchandise? Merchandise can be purchased as follows:
- School store every Wednesday during all 4 school lunches
- Online https://squareup.com/store/shepherd-hill-booster-club
Parking Spot Raffle!
$5 per opportunity. Purchase as many chances as you wish. Winner gets a free parking spot for the 2017-2018 school year. Form is online on the Booster Club web page and is also available in the main office. Completed forms and money can be left in the main office. Also, new this year you can purchase your tickets at our square one on-line store! This raffle is available to licensed drivers only as of the start of the 2017-2018 school year, non-transferable, and not for resale.
Winning ticket will be drawn on June 1st.
We all read and hear about it. Each year the Dudley-Charlton school budget gets smaller and smaller and we need to do more with less. Our kids need Booster Club support more than ever to supplement what is taken away or possibly at risk of being cut. Everyone has commitments and hectic schedules but IT DOESN’T TAKE MUCH! Help out and make a difference—just a few hours at one or two events during the school year. Booster Club can only do as much as possible with the resources we have. We would hate to have to eliminate more programs during the year due to a lack of support.
We invite our Hill students in all grades to join the Junior Booster Club. The JBC helps out at football, soccer and basketball games along with parent/teacher conferences and other school events the Booster Club sponsors. If you are interested in volunteering and/or need community service hours, this is a great opportunity to have some fun. (NOTE: Students who decide they would like to apply for the Booster Club Scholarship in their Senior year MUST be a member of the JBC and their parent MUST be an active member of the Booster Club. See scholarship criteria.
Fall is around the corner. Soon our students will be back in full swing with classes, sports, band, show choir, color guard and all of the various clubs and activities held at the Hill. We especially welcome the new senior class of 2017 as well as the new Freshman class of 2020 entering the Hill! Our Fall Merchandise Team has been hard at work creating new designs and product offerings which will be available at all home football games. Please click on the link above for photos of merchandise.
We accept cash, checks (made out to SH Booster Club) or credit cards
Booster Club Scholarship criteria and applications are available in the Guidance Department. Completed applications are due in guidance by May 1 to be considered.
It doesn't take much to help out and make a difference!
The volunteer website has changed its name to signup.com and our link is
Please take a minute to volunteer. Pitching in for a couple of hours or helping out with even one event is greatly appreciated!
Here are some of the most recent programs and activities Booster Club supported:
- Donated funds to the Athletic Department to be used to purchase the new Girls Cross Country District Championship banner in the gym
- Donated championship t-shirts to the Band and sponsored their trip
- Donated to the Ski Club
- Sponsored a History field trip to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield
- Sponsored a Shepherd Hill student in the Pan Mass Challenge
- Donated t-shirts to all Shepherd Hill Senior athletes and hosted Fall, Winter, and Spring Senior Athlete recognition nights
- Continued to support the year book
- Continued to support the Jumpstart program for incoming freshman
- Continued to support the Back to School Breakfast for staff
- Continued to support the annual First Scholars Dinner
- Continued to support the National Honor Society with recognition pins for new members
- Provide a free parking spot annually for a lucky student
- Continued to support Team Orientation nights
- Donated funds to LEAP for a class trip
- Provided Raffle prizes at 2016 Senior Banquet including a TV, (2) cube blue tooth speakers & Visa Gift Cards
- Sponsored the red “Heart Health” t-shirts in February.
- Awarded 5 Scholarships to graduating Seniors in June 2016
- Football, Soccer, Basketball, and Track (districts) Concession Stand
- Continued support of the Advanced Placement Breakfast
- Continued to support the Drama Club
- Supported Breast Cancer Awareness campaign