SAT/PSAT Testing Information
Students sign up for testing at http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/ and will need a credit card for the process.
Testing dates may be viewed at:
IMPORTANT: SAT Registration requires uploading a picture for identification purposes the day of the test.
The picture MUST:
1. Be a portrait (head shot only)
2. Be EASILY identifiable as the student to a stranger (you cannot rely on people knowing you)
3. Have ONLY the student testing in the frame
CAREFULLY READ THE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
The DAY of the TESTING
1. The student must have the Admission Ticket
2. Two number two pencils
3. An acceptable calculator (see College Board checklist link)
4. The student MUST have an ID card with an identifiable photo.
Acceptable ID cards are: http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/id-requirements
COLLEGE BOARD TESTING DAY CHECKLIST:
COLLEGE BOARD REQUIRES THAT STUDENTS CANNOT BE ADMITTED IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER REGISTRATION MATERIALS OR PHOTO ID.
Please contact Amanda Holton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
TESTING DATE: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
TESTING TIME: 8:00 a.m.
TESTING LOCATION: SHRHS
JUNIORS - Sign up with the guidance secretary. The cost is $16 and cash or a check made out to SHRHS is required. By taking the PSAT in the 11th grade, you may be eligible for scholarships and other academic recognition, including:
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation: www.nationalmerit.org
- Other scholarship and recognition programs: www.collegeboard.org/psat
To learn more about the PSAT/NMSQT, visit www.collegeboard.org/psat.
SOPHOMORES - There is no charge for you. A list of the rooms will be posted on the second floor a few days before the testing.