Skip To Main Content

CURRENT FAMILIES - Moving within Charlton


If you are moving but staying in town, please complete the required forms and supply the documentation that applies to your situation. In order for students to remain enrolled in Heritage School residency information must be complete. Refer to the Student Registration tab for new enrollments or are re-enrolling your child.




  • Change of Address - Parent/guardian should gather a document from each column.
  • Shared Housing Affidavit - A notarized affidavit must be completed if you do not have a lease and do not own your home.
  • Transportation Form- Complete and return to the registrar's office.
  • Records Release - If you are moving out of the district, contact the school prior to enrolling in the new school.