- Our classrooms enroll a maximum of 15 children.
- Students learn in a rich environment.
- The curriculum is developmentally appropriate.
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Classrooms are equipped with developmentally appropriate manipulatives, activity centers, and bathrooms.
- Our highly skilled teachers and assistants provide a warm and nurturing environment for our little learners.
- The preschools are located within the Charlton Elementary School in Charlton and the Mason Road School in Dudley which allows the students to be fortunate to have on staff a full-time Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, and Speech/Language Therapists.
Should you have any questions regarding preschool, please contact Lori Pacheco, Principal of Charlton Elementary School at 508-248-7774 or Robin Parmley, Principal of Mason Road Elementary School at 508-943-4312. You may also contact the Interim Administrator of Special Needs, Mr. Jeff Ferranti at 508-943-3980.