New Student Registration
All schools within the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District are closed.
At this time new student registrations for the 2020-2021 school year will be conducted online. Please follow the steps outlined below.
Log in to the registration portal or create a new user account. You can access the portal by clicking here: dcrsd.schoolbrains.com/enrollment
Print, complete, scan and upload the following 4 documents into the registration portal.
- Release of Records
- Transportation Form
- Home Language Survey
- Policy JF, Residency - keep a copy for your records. Scan the completed signature pages (last 2 pages) into the registration portal.
Scan and upload the following documentation into the registration portal.
- Parent/guardian please submit one document from column A, B and C as outlined on page 2 in Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency.
- Student's Birth Certificate - Original or copy with raised seal is required.
- Legal Documents - Custody paperwork, restraining orders, name change documents, etc.
- Signed Individualized Education Plan - if applicable
- Signed 504 Plan - if applicable
- Immunization Record - Print out from physician's office is accepted . Please include last physical, if entering Kindergarten please be sure a lead test is documented.
*Parent/guardian - please withdraw your child(ren) from the school that they will be leaving by signing the transfer card in their school office (if transferring from another Massachusetts school). The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will send the record release form to the school from which they are transferring from after the parent/guardian meets with the central registrar.