New Student Registration
On August 10, 2020, the DCRSD School Committee adopted the reopening plan for the District. All students will begin remote learning on Wednesday, September 16th. Full remote learning will be for two weeks. On Thursday, October 1, 2020 PreK through grade 4 will begin hybrid learning as cohort A and B with two-days in-person for half-days with remote learning in the PM and then participate in one independent learning day and two remote learning days. Grades 5-12 will continue with full remote learning and on Thursday October 15, 2020 they will begin hybrid learning as cohort A and B with two days in-person for half-days with remote learning in the PM and participate in one independent learning day and two remote learning days. For the hybrid model, Cohort A is assigned to Monday / Tuesday and Cohort B is assigned to Thursday / Friday.
At this time new student registrations for the 2020-2021 school year will be conducted online. Please follow the steps outlined below. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact Anne Marie LaFond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to the registration portal or create a new user account. You can access the portal by clicking here: dcrsd.schoolbrains.com/enrollment
Print, complete, scan and upload the following 5 documents into the registration portal.
- Release of Records
- Transportation Form
- Student Health History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Policy JF, Residency - keep a copy for your records. Scan the completed signature pages (last 2 pages) into the registration portal.
Scan and upload the following documentation into the registration portal.
- Parent/guardian please submit one document from column A, B and C as outlined on page 2 in Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency.
- Student's Birth Certificate - Original or copy with raised seal is required.
- Legal Documents - Custody paperwork, restraining orders, name change documents, etc.
- Signed Individualized Education Plan - if applicable
- Signed 504 Plan - if applicable
- Immunization Record - Print out from physician's office is accepted . Please include last physical, if entering Kindergarten please be sure a lead test is documented.
*Parent/guardian - please withdraw your child(ren) from the school that they will be leaving by signing the transfer card in their school office (if transferring from another Massachusetts school). The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will send the record release form to the school from which they are transferring from after the parent/guardian meets with the central registrar.