New Student Registration
Currently all schools within the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will be closed through April 6, 2020 following Governor Baker's announcement regarding the COVID19 State Of Emergency. Please continue to look for updates at dcrsd.org for any changes moving forward for our DCRSD school community.
At this time new student registrations for the 2019-2020 school year will be conducted virtually. Please email Anne Marie LaFond at email@example.com for more information.
Dudley-Charlton Regional School District - New Student Registration
The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District utilizes a central registration process for all new students entering grades Preschool through 12. The registration office is located at the at 68 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley MA (inside the Superintendent's office at Shepherd Regional High School). Appointment hours are M-F from 7:30am-2pm. If using GPS please enter Shepherd Hill Regional High School.
Parents/guardians should follow the steps below to register their child(ren) into the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District schools. Before you begin the enrollment process, please review Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency. If you need assistance or have any questions, please call the registrar at 508-943-6888 x270.
**Parent/guardian - please withdraw your child(ren) from the school that they will be leaving by signing the transfer card in their school office (if transferring from another Massachusetts school). The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will send the record release form to the school from which they are transferring from after the parent/guardian meets with the central registrar. Also, it is very helpful to your child's new school if you can bring current grades - if transferring in the middle of a marking period and/ or your child's last report card/transcript.
Please take a moment to review the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District Residency Policy and Requirements JF
1. Carefully review the following: Residency Policy and Requirements JF
School Assignments are as follows:
2. Email Anne Marie LaFond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please scan the following documentation along with the enrollment packet to email@example.com:
- Student's Birth Certificate - Original or copy with raised seal is required. It will be copied and returned.
- Legal Documents - Custody paperwork, restraining orders, name change documents, etc.
- Signed Individualized Education Plan - if applicable
- Signed 504 Plan - if applicable
- Parent/guardian please submit one document from column A, B and C as outlined on page 2 in Policy JF, Residency - School Admission Residency.
- Immunization Record - Print out from physician's office is accepted . Please include last physical, if entering Kindergarten please be sure a lead test is documented.
What's next? Once the immunization record is reviewed by the school nurse and the required residency documents are collected, the school will reach out to the parent/guardian directly and confirm the student's start date. A tour can be arranged at that time if desired.