Our goal is to become a resource for parents and the community, and establish a collaborative relationship between the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District and the ELLPAC membership. For more information please email us at email@example.com.
- Altella Briefs
- Access Scores Reports
- ESOL Classes
- English Language Learners Advisory Council (ELLPAC)
- Free Multilingual Online Libraries
- English for Speakers of Other Languages/ESOL
Lisa Wondolowski, ELL Program Coordinator
508-943-6700 extension 202
- Mason Road School - Elizabeth Resner
- Charlton Elementary School - Lisa Wondolowski
- Dudley Elementary - Kristen Stokowski
- Heritage School - Heather Brothers
- Dudley Middle School - Lesa Patrock
- Charlton Middle School - Jill Aberle
- Shepherd Hill Regional - Heather Weston
- Unite for Literacy: Early Learning eBooks: More than 100 original ebooks carefully crafted to connect with young children and their families. Books are written in English and include audio narration in English and 28 languages.
- International Children's Online Library: A searchable library of digital children's books in more than 50 languages.
- Rosetta Project: Books in Multiple Languages: Digital books in more than 40 languages.
English Learner Education Corrective Action Plan (PDF - 81 KB)
ACCESS Sample Scores (PDF - 358 KB)
Spanish ACCESS (PDF - 45 KB)
Polish ACCESS (PDF - 134 KB)
Arabic ACCESS (DOC - 900 KB)
Transitional Guidance (PDF - 714 KB)
TOEFL Help (PDF - 271 KB)
WIDA Booklet 2012 (PDF - 2.59 MB)
Notice of Language Assistance (PDF - 382 KB)