DUDLEY-CHARLTON REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Meetings of the Dudley-Charlton Regional School Committee
School Committee Meeting – Wednesday, June 28, 2017, Charlton Middle School, Charlton, 7 p.m.
- I. Call to Order
- II. Pledge of Allegiance
- III. Approval of Minutes
- Minutes of Regular Meeting of Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Minutes of Executive Session of Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- IV. Approval of Warrant
- V. Citizens’ Forum
- VI. Communications
- VII. Superintendent’s Report
- VIII. New Business
- A. Consideration to Appoint Interim Director of Special Education (Vote Required)
- B. Director of Finance and Operations Update (Vote Required)
- C. Report of the Budget and Finance Subcommittee (Vote may be Required)
- D. Superintendent’s Evaluation
- E. Consideration of Request for Non-Resident Enrollment (Vote Required)
- IX. Next Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017, Shepherd Hill Regional High School, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, Charlton Middle School, 7 p.m.
- X. Future Agenda Items – FY 2018 Budget, Home school requests
- XI. Executive Session – “to conduct strategy sessions with respect to collective bargaining if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the public body / to conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel.”
- XII. Adjourn
The items listed, which may be discussed at the meeting, are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.